Design services

Offer services as below: Industrial design, Product design, Engineering design, Graphic design, Website design, PCB design,
Molding, Prototyping, Contract manufacturing,Assembly, OEM, ODM,
www.per-id.com
In addition to all that other great stuff, they tols me that they can rotate my tires, make me taller, enlarge my penis, walk the dog, and read stories to the kids!
It's a good thing I don't have a bias against any company that operates professionally under a GMAIL account or I might be skeptical of their work, I am interested in hearing what sort of extra services they afford to the others on the NG? Any takers?
ED
Will they enlarge my tires and read stories to my penis?
On Feb 21, 9:39 am, " snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com"

Hello Our www.cadservicesspain.com also offer a CADD Outsourcing Services for:
Computer Aided Design Services
Mechanical Designing Services Electrical Designing Services Structural Designing Services Electronic Designing Services
Computer Aided Drafting Services
Mechanical Drafting Services Electrical Drafting Services Structural Drafting Services Architectural Drafting Services Electronic Drafting Services
3D Modeling Services
Mechanical Modeling Architectural Modeling