SP3 is out -> almost 2GB

WTF ???

2 GB this is not a patch this is the whole f&$$ing software !!

... and the best of all, at the end you can be quite sure that everything will be even more messed up.

SW sucks !! ;-) you are absolutely right, Paul

Let´s make the best out of it, lets´s have a coffee, or 2, or 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

b u r p

Jojo

Reply to
JOJO

Manual download 138 MB. You're downloading the whole SW with IM (that sucks)

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Does the installation manager always do the whole thing? How do you do a manual update? I thought that once they developed the IM, it was the only way you could update!! I've caused our IT guy some heartburn in the past eating up all the company's bandwidth.

Reply to
yawdro

Don't care less, it's waste of time and bandwidth for me.

Logon to the Customer Portal select "Downloads and updates" select right product DO NOT select "Download SolidWorks 2008 Service Pack 3.0", instead select "If you experience a download problem, click here" ...and you can download the same way it was before IM.

Reply to
Markku Lehtola

Its 3.0 but really it is:

0.0 0.1 1.0 1.1 2.0 2.1 3.0

I count 6 sp's that made it to light.

TOP

Reply to
TOP

Hi Markku,

thanx for the hint -> "If you experience a download problem ..." I was missing that ;-)

Funny to see that "normal" download procedure is initialized with the words "If you experience a download problem ..." LOL

Next time we´ll find a link saying: "If you think that SolidWorks is a POS try this link: (redirect to autodesk) ;-)

Let´s go to work anyway

Regards

Jojo

"Markku Lehtola" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
JOJO

snipped-for-privacy@p73g2000hsd.googlegroups.com...

Can anyone upload it to other server like rapidshare? many thanks

Reply to
Pedro Nunes

;-) I am sure rapidshare would work much better for SP distribution ;-) but this is against EULA.

Contact your VAR, may be he´ll send you the SP on a CD-R (I mean DVD-R) . My VAR already did send the SP when my web connection was not accessible.

"Pedro Nunes" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@h25g2000hsf.googlegroups.com...

Can anyone upload it to other server like rapidshare? many thanks

Reply to
JOJO

I'm sure MS has something to do with this size issue.

FEA

-- Message posted using

information at

NeiNastran