Design Services

Hello Eveyone,

Thank you to everyone who gave me input on starting a plans plotting service. I have taken all your thoughts into consideration and here are the results:

Model Airplane Design Services

offered by Aircraft Engineer, gratuate of Embry Riddle Aeronautical University

Services Offered:

Plans Plotting - $5 setup per order, $2.95 per sheet (up to 36" x 72"), $6.95 shipping Notes: 1) All plans rolled and shipped via tube 2) You can email DXF or DWG files to snipped-for-privacy@tigeraviation.com 3) Orders will be shipped within 48 hours of receiving files

Design Services - Let us help you design your next creation! We can make sure that your design is strong enough and easy to build. Please email me with your concept to receive a quote.

CNC Manufacturing - CNC Manufacturing offered at reasonable rates. If you want one or 100 send us an email to get a quote.

Comments appreciated! We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.

Thanks, Chris

Reply to
Chris Batcheller

That sounds reasonable and I think you'll be getting busy at those rates. While I don't have my drawings ready for plotting yet, I've saved this message and will be getting in touch with you in the future.

MJC

snipped-for-privacy@tigeraviation.com

Reply to
MJC

Thanks for saving my message. I am doing this for fun and as a service to other modelers (not to get rich!).

Thanks, Chirs

Reply to
Chris Batcheller