JR RADIO INFO

Hi all, I am having trouble finding a site with info on JR Radios. I need to download the manual for the JR PCM9X radio as my friend has just got one and the only instuctions he got with it are in Japanese!! Can anybody point me in the right direction. Thanks. Andy.

Reply to
Andy

Marty

Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Andy,

Try going to

.

There you can select manuals in PDF format. They don't show the 9X, but do have the 10X which hopefully is similar.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Fulmer

when did they make a 9X ?

Reply to
Dell Shannon

It's JR's newest model which is available everywhere in the world except in the US. When it will be released in the US who knows.

Cheers, Sean.

Dell Shann> when did they make a 9X ?

Reply to
Sean McFarlane

Try here:-

joker

Thanks Jimmie and everyone else for the suggestions, I got it at last. Andy.

Reply to
Andy