JR RADIO INFO

Hi all, I am having trouble finding a site with info on JR Radios. I need to
download the manual for the JR PCM9X radio as my friend has just got one and
the only instuctions he got with it are in Japanese!! Can anybody point me
in the right direction.
Thanks.
Andy.
Reply to
Andy
Marty
Reply to
Martin X. Moleski, SJ
Andy,
Try going to
.
There you can select manuals in PDF format. They don't show the 9X, but do have the 10X which hopefully is similar.
Bill
Reply to
Bill Fulmer
when did they make a 9X ?
Reply to
Dell Shannon
It's JR's newest model which is available everywhere in the world except in the US. When it will be released in the US who knows.
Cheers, Sean.
Dell Shann> when did they make a 9X ?
Reply to
Sean McFarlane
Try here:-

joker
Thanks Jimmie and everyone else for the suggestions, I got it at last. Andy.
Reply to
Andy