Grizzly DRO manual

Hi folks, Does anybody know where I can see a copy of the Operating manual for the Grizzly branded DROs that Grizzly sells? I've e-maild Grizzly twice with no response. The manual they have on their site, is the Installation manual. No operating info. They have lots of buttons, I'd like to know what they all do before I buy one.

Thanks,

Bob Meyer

Reply to
Bob Meyer