Craftsman Welder Manual

Before I go an buy one from sears, does anyone have a copy that they would
like to share of the owners manual for a Sears Craftsman Home N Shop 50 Amp
Arc Welder Model # 113.201420.
I have not been able to find out much about it. I know I can buy a manual at
sears, but really am just looking to find out about it. I got it in a bunch
of stuff at an auction. I have never seen a welder that has both leads on
the handle so was wanting to know how it is supposed to be used.
ROANIN