Century Welder manual

I am looking for a manual for my century 100 welder. Anyone have one to email or know where to get one? thanks, -ck

Go to http://www.cloreautomotive.com and either email or phone them. Clore is the current owner of Century.

Okay, I did a little more searching and came up with the following links. See if these do the job:
http://www.cloreautomotive.com/techdocs/811-670-000.pdf http://www.cloreautomotive.com/techdocs/811-651-000.pdf http://www.cloreautomotive.com/techdocs/812-718-000.pdf
I came up with these by clicking on Technical Service at the cloreautomotive website, and searching for "manual"
I'm sorry guys, I did a lame attempt at providing information. This welder is a Century Pow'r-Mate 100, Dual Purpose Wire feed welder (mig). Model number 117-064, Part No. 83101. It is older and I got it used. It says Made in USA on it, so I assume it is older- or does Century make their stuff overseas now? I will call Clore Automotive tomorrow and see what I can come up with. -ck
Andrew-thanks for the effort.