BOYAR SCHULTZ 612 Grinder manual

I've recently acquired a Boyar-Schultz 612 manual surface grinder, and would like to get a manual to check for missing parts/correct wiring, etc.
Anyone have a scanned version available? Or know of a website repository where old manuals go to die? Or is Boyar-Schultz still around?
Will return the favor if I can... Thanks, Russell