Manual for a KO LEE Surface Grinder

I'm looking for a manual and/or parts list with exploded view diagrams for a model BA800 OK Lee surface grinder. Does any one have one they could copy for me?

Jeff

Reply to
Jeff

I think that is actually a tool and cutter grinder. KO Lee used to have manuals (more like parts diagrams/lists) for their surface grinders on their web site so you might find something for your surface grinder there. They closed up shop recently so don't wait too long to check.

They also had a T&C grindining manual and sold reprints of that for $75, but I think that it was sort of generic. If so, you would be better better off money wise by buying one of the T&C grinding CDs that marypoppinsbag sells on Ebay or buying one of the old Norton T&C grinding booklets that are also sold on Ebay.

Reply to
Mike Henry