Clausing 1300 manual

Does anyone have a scanned copy of an operators manual or repair/parts
manual or for a Clausing 1300 13" x 36"? I'm picking up a 1300 this
weekend, at good price I think, but condition is somewhat unknown as
it could not be powered up. It's missing the gear/belt cover and the
chip pan, and maybe other parts so I will be looking to find a source
for used parts. Probably could make do for now with just a copy of the
parts breakdown page(s).
Reply to
oldjag
I don't have that one.
But Clausing Service Center will happily sell you a photocopy matched to your machine's model number and serial number for a quite reasonable price.
Their phone number (as of 2005) was: 1 (574) 533-0371
And they will include a price list for parts still available for the machine, should you discover that you need some.
Enjoy, DoN.
Reply to
DoN. Nichols