Cincinnati #1 tool and cutter grinder

I picked up a Cincinnati #1 T&C grinder this weekend. Like everything I seem to pick up it needs some work. I managed to find an operators manual, but an looking for a service manual and parts list a lot cheaper than the $50 one ebay seller is asking. Anyone have one they would sell, scan or copy?

CarlBoyd

Reply to
CarlBoyd

Carl

I googled and found this.

Bob AZ

Reply to
Bob AZ

Yup, that's the operators manual, already got that. I need the service manual with parts list.

CarlBoyd

Reply to
CarlBoyd