stairway tread product ID help

Hello,

I've searched high and low for this product and it's down to you now.

I want to build a metal stairway or ladder with a very steep angle. And I wanted to use metal stair treads.

So, I'm looking for those metal stair treads that look like they are pressed or stamped on sheet metal, the kind that have football shaped holes with semicircle bumps on the top edge. That's American football, or Canadian, not soccer.

Someone here always knows the answer, so thanks.

Reply to
rden00

Well, here is one answer:

They are fabricated in sizes for stair treads already

Flash

Reply to
Flash

Usually the trick is knowing what to call the stuff. Do a Google for "grip strut". No idea WHY it's called that----but it is.

Reply to
Bill Marrs

Try FISHER & LUDLOW, website

or their toll- free # in the USA 1-800-334-2047.

Wolfgang

Reply to
wfhabicher

Probably the largest manufacturer: