Alternating Tread Stairs

Hi Guys
Anyone have details of an Alernating Tread Stair ?
I've lots of standard stair details but nothing for one of these, I
have some photographs and liturature from the Loft Centre
but very little detail.
I have the Basic rise and going details from the Building Regulations
Anyone have the dims of the basic tread these people use ?
TIA
Alan
Reply to
Cadalot
Try this site
Chris
Reply to
Line Design
Thanks Chris
I did some searching but could not find any sites with AutoCAD Blocks. In the ens I had to draw myself (Ho..Hummm)
I will check out this site.
Thanks for replying
Alan
Reply to