Alternating Tread Stairs

Hi Guys

Anyone have details of an Alernating Tread Stair ?

I've lots of standard stair details but nothing for one of these, I have some photographs and liturature from the Loft Centre but very little detail.

I have the Basic rise and going details from the Building Regulations

Anyone have the dims of the basic tread these people use ?

TIA

Alan

Reply to
Cadalot

Try this site

Chris

Reply to
Line Design

Thanks Chris

I did some searching but could not find any sites with AutoCAD Blocks. In the ens I had to draw myself (Ho..Hummm)

I will check out this site.

Thanks for replying

Alan

Reply to