ID air compressor

I have an air compressor I would like to ID and then,hopefully, purchase some replacement parts for...
On the side of the block it has a TX 0002 cast in, with a CH directly
below it.
On the jugs there is a TF 0018 cast in. On the one rod I have it has a TF 0469 cast in.
This is a large v compressor. I guess it would be considered a 4 cylinder. It is dual stage x2. The large piston is 2.5-3.0 inches and the small is 1.5-2.0 inches. It looks like it is supposed to be green, but has been painted over in a metallic blue.
I cannot find a mfg id, so I am hoping that the casting numbers mean something to someone. What has happened is that one throw's worth of piston/rod/etc has been destroyed. I do have the other side to work from and if it comes down to it, could make replacements for the trashed side of it. This is a fairly decent machine aside from the fact that two rods and one piston are a bunch of mush in the bottom of the crankcase(I have little in it and like a challenge...)
Any help?
TIA
JW
Post this in the tool board of Ytmag.com. There's a compressor guru there who can ID almost anything, especially if you have a photo.
CH--Campbell-Hausfeld?
GTO(John)

CH = Champion? Green is there normal color.
--
RellikJM
RellikJM AT Yahoo DOT Com

    I have seen it already, so yes, it *did* get posted.

    I don't, which is why I didn't answer the first time.
    At a guess, the "CH" may stand for Campbell Hausfield, or it may not. They do make air compressors and air powered tools, so it is a reasonable guess at least.
    Good Luck,         DoN.
snipped-for-privacy@d-and-d.com (DoN. Nichols) wrote in message wrote:

My apologies. I had posted it Monday night around 8:00 and still had not seen anything by noon the next day....
I see them both now.
JW
The color of paint is not definitive, but SpeedAire used green.

replying to Jeridiah, tim wrote: did you find out the make of your compressor? i have the same one i need id also.