old fork lift manuals

Hi everyone,

Just picked up a old Clark Clipper forklift, I had originally purchased a old Lewis Shepard Lift, but the guy sold it from under me while I attempted to make pick up plans. I had even given the guy a deposit (which he has not returned yet). Anyway, got this Clipper, is old, really rough around hte edges, but seems to work.

Does anyone have a copy of the manual for this machine? I seem to remember at some point someone from here had a CD they sold that had old forklift manuals. I am interested in anything that will help me figure out how to use this new toy. I have zero experiance with forklifts, never drove one or used one, I just know I needed one, didn't have the money to buy a nice one so bought htis old one. If someone could scan/photocopy/ sell me a manual it would be most appreciated.

Thanks

Reply to
V8TR4

Ron Thompson On the Beautiful Florida Space Coast, right beside the Kennedy Space Center, USA

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to fill the world with fools.

--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)

Reply to
Ron Thompson

there are copies of manuals for almost everything on this planet on ebay

Reply to
Jon Grimm