Solutions to problems in Protective Relaying Principles and Applications by J. Lewis Blackburn

I own Protective Relaying Principles and Applications by J. Lewis Blackburn and was wondering if anyone out there had the solutions
manual for the book. I am not a student looking to cheat in a class. I work for an electrical testing and maintenance company and bought the book for self teaching. Working out problems is pointless if you can't check your answers when you are done. I hope someone might be able to help me out. Thanks.
Hi Josh,
Did you have any luck with finding the Sol Man? I need it for the same reasons you did. Please let me know.
On Monday, February 16, 2004 at 7:10:56 PM UTC-6, Josh wrote:

I found a set of solutions that are worked out by hand. I am in the process of determining if they are correct. Let me know if you guys want a copy
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 1:57:24 PM UTC-7, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Hello guys, I'm also looking for the solution manuals for the exact reasons as all of you. Would you mind sending me what you have to my email so that I can verify if I've been performing the problems correctly?
On Friday, May 26, 2017 at 10:57:24 PM UTC+2, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

can you please send me a copy
On Monday, February 16, 2004 at 8:10:56 PM UTC-5, Josh wrote:

Hello Mr. Josh, I would like to have the solutions manuals for both Symmetr ical components for Power Systems and Protective Relaying both by J.L.Black burn.I would contribute something if needed, Sincerely yours, Roger Mongumu , My email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
Hi brother I am also looking for the solution manual of the protection rela ying for the same reason.I have done my electrical engineering recently and I need it for the correct solution of problems that I am facing in my job. It will be very grateful if you send this to me.Thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
I have the solution manual. Can you please send me the book and i will send you the solution manual.
my email is : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com
On Sunday, April 22, 2018 at 1:37:14 AM UTC+3, snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

hi there ... can you send me the solutions manual please
Can you send me the solution manual as well please. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com
On Monday, February 16, 2004 at 8:10:56 PM UTC-5, Josh wrote:

Hello Everyone. I purchased the third edition of Blackburn Protective relaying and I'm looking for the solutions manual. could you share it> snipped-for-privacy@m2e.com