Solutions to problems in Protective Relaying Principles and Applications by J. Lewis Blackburn (2023 Update)

I own Protective Relaying Principles and Applications by J. Lewis Blackburn and was wondering if anyone out there had the solutions manual for the book. I am not a student looking to cheat in a class. I work for an electrical testing and maintenance company and bought the book for self teaching. Working out problems is pointless if you can't check your answers when you are done. I hope someone might be able to help me out. Thanks.

Reply to
Josh

Hi Josh,

Did you have any luck with finding the Sol Man? I need it for the same reasons you did. Please let me know.

Reply to
lirmail

I found a set of solutions that are worked out by hand. I am in the process of determining if they are correct. Let me know if you guys want a copy

Reply to
tgcirish

Hello guys, I'm also looking for the solution manuals for the exact reasons as all of you. Would you mind sending me what you have to my email so that I can verify if I've been performing the problems correctly?

Reply to
deoneakins

Hello Mr. Josh, I would like to have the solutions manuals for both Symmetr ical components for Power Systems and Protective Relaying both by J.L.Black burn.I would contribute something if needed, Sincerely yours, Roger Mongumu , My email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
mongumu1rp

Hi brother I am also looking for the solution manual of the protection rela ying for the same reason.I have done my electrical engineering recently and I need it for the correct solution of problems that I am facing in my job. It will be very grateful if you send this to me.Thanks snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
daniyalsuno78

I have the solution manual. Can you please send me the book and i will send you the solution manual.

my email is : snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
mohamad.sannan

hi there ... can you send me the solutions manual please

Reply to
aliabdalatheem

Can you send me the solution manual as well please. snipped-for-privacy@aol.com

Reply to
frankrodriguezee25

Hello Everyone. I purchased the third edition of Blackburn Protective relaying and I'm looking for the solutions manual. could you share it> snipped-for-privacy@m2e.com

Reply to
eleal

can you please send me a copy

Reply to
rt.phumo

replying to mohamad.sannan, Sheikha wrote: Please, can I find the manual solution urgently

Reply to
Sheikha

replying to mohamad.sannan, Sheikha wrote: Please, can I find the manual solution urgently

Reply to
Sheikha

can i have the solution please.

Reply to
siravichu

Hi, could you send me solution manual. my email is snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org

Reply to
ayberktekin

replying to mohamad.sannan, nwarila wrote: I, like the rest of y'all, am interested in the 3rd edition solutions manual.

Reply to
nwarila

I, like everyone else, would like a copy of the 3rd edition solutions manual. Email: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
noah.warila

replying to mohamad.sannan, nwarila wrote: I, like the rest of y'all, am interested in the 3rd edition solutions manual.

Reply to
nwarila

Hi, can you share a copy of the solution manual please, my emai snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com thanks!

Reply to