Re: ROL NEWS--Merlin Missile Solutions Releases RMS Protective Containers

Merlin Missile Solutions Releases RMS Protective Containers

> September 12, 2003 > Web posted at: 5:36 PM EDT > > (ROL Newswire ) -- Merlin Missile Solutions, a provider of "Unique > Solutions for High Performance Rocketry", announces the introduction of > its first product line, RMS Protective Containers. According to Lance > Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, RMS Protective > Containers were created to address the following: > > - Irritation caused by the clanking of RMS cases > - Aggravation over the deterioration of the RMS finish > - Frustration of hunting through numerous unsightly socks or wraps for > the right reloadable motor > > "RMS Protective Containers help to protect the investment in expensive > reloadable motor hardware with an economical, but attractive and > effective container. Each container is made of durable clear tubing with > vinyl end-caps, and long enough to house the motor enclosures". > > RMS Protective Containers are currently available for the 18mm, 24mm, > 29mm, 38mm and 54mm lines of motors. Other lines are under development. > Orders may be placed online at
or by contacting: > > Merlin Missile Solutions > 7460 Darby Lane, Suite D > Maineville, Ohio 45039 > 513.702.3418 > > Source: ROL Newswire Service

Thank goodness for correct NEWS releases :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Your kidding right?... People are buying wrappers for their alum cases so they don't get scratched or rattle around in a box?

Tom

Reply to
Tom Brekke

I like AT reloads. It's just one more visceral stimuli for this whole launching thing...

Patrick - after be>>

Reply to
IceAge

Just curious. Have you ever fired a USR SU or RL motor?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry, we have conversed in email on this subject. I don't yet have enough local friends to cover your minimum order and you had no reloads for the LP AT cases. Correct me if I am wrong.

Patrick

Reply to
IceAge