ROL NEWS--Merlin Missile Solutions Carrying Dr. Rocket Hardware

Merlin Missile Solutions Carrying Dr. Rocket Hardware
January 9, 2004
Web posted at: 12:41 PM EST
(ROL Newswire) -- Merlin Missile Solutions announces the availability of
the full line of Dr. Rocket RMS Motors, from the 29mm up through the
98mm hardware.
According to Lance Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, ³I
am pleased to have Merlin become a reseller for Dr. Rocket RMS Motors.
Dr. Rocket provides high quality rocket motors at an affordable price.
As an adjunct to our already distinctive rocketry solutions, this
addition will help to round out our merchandise offering as we continue
to develop a more comprehensive selection of products.²
As a special promotion, Merlin Missile Solutions is offering free
matching Protective RMS Motor Containers for each 29mm, 38mm, and 54mm
Dr. Rocket RMS motor, case or system purchased.
Additional information can be found on the Merlin Missile Solutions web
site atwww.MerlinMissiles.com.
Source: ROL Newswire Service
Reply to
ROL News