I-Lite Bowling Loft and limited engines

Well, I'm for one am getting frustrated with the prospects for breaking altitude records in this contest. I have the design but not the motors. The list of approved motors = 16 total. Of these Kosdon by Aerotech are out (-3), Cesaroni I360 is out (-1), Ellis Mountain I230 was tested out much lower at 69% I (-1), Cesaroni I240 expires 7/03 (-1), and Aerotech I284 expires 1/'03 (-1)

This leaves no motors in the 90% I or higher range. I think Geoff's money is safe ;-)

Anyone know what motor he used to set the current record?

Koen

Reply to
Koen O. Loeven

Aren't the current cert policies and their administration helpful?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I284?

Tony Alcocer

Reply to
Tony Alcocer

Doh... too easy. Why didn't I think to check (or Google search) the bowling ball host site? ;)

Novel Idea brewing... Insert link to AHPRA site on the LDRS23 site for the bowling ball loft. ;)

Doug

Rocketweb