i-lite ball loft

Well, I'm for one am getting frustrated with the prospects for breaking altitude records in this contest. I have the design but not the motors. The list of approved motors = 16 total. Of these Kosdon by Aerotech are out (-3), Cesaroni I360 is out (-1), Ellis Mountain I230 was tested out much lower at 69% I (-1), Cesaroni I240 expires 7/03 (-1), and Aerotech I284 expires 1/'03 (-1)

This leaves no motors in the 90% I or higher range. I think Geoff's money is safe ;-)

Anyone know what motor he used to set the current record?

Koen

Reply to
Koen O. Loeven

He used the I284. It should be good for 3years after the cert end date which is 12/31/02. As long as they were made before that date.

Also the CTI I350SS is certified by CAR.

Reply to
Robert DeHate

What about the I 435 BT form AT ?

JD

Reply to
JDcluster

Looks like that was tested about the same time so if it was made before

12/31/02 it should be legal to fly. But from my sims it burns too fast and gives lower altitude than the WL load.
Reply to
Robert DeHate