Merlin Missile Solutions Announces The Availability Its First Rocket Kit, The Sword

Merlin Missile Solutions, a provider of "Unique Solutions for High Performance Rocketry", announces the availability of its first rocket kit, The Sword.

According to Lance Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, "We are very excited about the release of our first rocket kit, The Sword. We recognize that many rocketeers are bored with the same old kits, so we put a great deal of creativity into coming up with a design that is truly unique. Fitting to its name, it actually looks like a sword." The Sword is 42" long and features a 1.8" diameter single-length body tube, a heavy-duty plastic nosecone, sturdy 1/8" plywood fins, a 24mm motor mount, an 18" Top Flight Recovery 6-line parachute, bonded Kevlar line which is easily maintained by a through-the-motor-mount attachment point, and detailed assembly instructions.

To kick off the availability of The Sword, the first 50 kits will be numbered and signed by the designer, Lance Knoechel. Additional information can be found on the Merlin Missile Solutions web site at

Lance Knoechel