Re: And another Mar one

"hmasmmb"

Earth has been in quarantine by aliens for quite some time. Hence no > moon missions, no moon bases, and the lack of outgoing space capable > craft that can take man out of Earth orbit. > > The aliens don't want any humans leaving Earth. > > They are only just tolerating unmanned probes. > > The aliens had already got uppity about earlier Mars probes and they > have destroyed a couple. Authorities here have explained away one > occurence by saying that technicians accidently used miles > measurements instead of kilometres and ended up plowing the probe into > Mars itself. > > With the Beagle mars probe, the Americans were upset that it looked > like a non-american craft would show them up, so even though the > aliens are their oppenent, the Americans sent a message to the aliens > that the probe was a threat. - The aliens zapped the Beagle ground > probe and so the Americans are happy. > > Next we should hear that the Beagle's orbitting 'mothership' has > malfunctioned and is presumed crashed into Mars. > > > ------------- > > Anyway, my attempt here is a conspiracy-in-progress and obviously it > needs to be made more watertight before full public release. > Consider it a pre-alpha conspiracy theory. > > I welcome your own personal conpiracy theories. :-) > > > Z.

Actually, that's pretty close to my own beliefs on the subject. (Which are influenced by one Richard C. Hoagland.) Never underestimate the ability of the shadow gov't types to sabotage anything.

But if I was an ET, I wouldn't want earthling humans out in space! No freakin' way!!! Earthling humans are arguably the most dangerous and potentially destructive life form in the galaxy.

Factually, there *are* some very strange things on Mars. We are NOT being told the truth. It's not about "being shown up." It's about keeping the lid on and maintaining the comfortable fairy tale we have all been told is human history.

Same reason technology for accessing space has barely progressed in four decades.

+McG+ (If your spacecraft don't look like discs, you're using the wrong technology)
Reply to
Kenneth C. McGoffin

In article , "hmasmmb"

Reply to