I got another pretty laminated card.

So about 6 months after getting my Certified Weld Inspector and Certified Weld Educator cards from the AWS, I finally received my WABO Weld Examiner card. WABO is for construction welding in Washington State. They lost my paperwork for a few months, but finally corrected the error and processed my application.

Finally I can certify my students.

Reply to
Ernie Leimkuhler

Hey, Quit with the certifications already and write the book and make the videos!!! Just kidding, Congratulations, Job well done sir.

Rob

Fraser Competition Engines Chicago, IL.

Reply to
RDF

A man cannot have too many tools, fishing poles, or pretty laminated cards.

Congratulations.

Steve

Reply to
SteveB

Remarkably cool, for what it's worth I'm impressed..

John

Reply to
JohnM