That's one big rocket.

You've got to check this out.

Who me?

So how did all that propellant get to the launch site? Had it been "examined and classified" for DOT approval? What company actually manufactured those motors? What was the EX-number on the shipping documents?

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Why do You want to know, was jerry involved somehow?

Reply to
Dave Grayvis

It is important to understand those questions are reserved for a single individual nationwide.

Also the shit of MDRA don't stink.

Very cool rocket BTW.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

You're saying everyone _else_ just trucks propellant around without the "formalities" and nobody bothers fussing to DOT about it??

-dave w

Reply to
David Weinshenker

Of course.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

All EX/amateur motors. The motor configuration rocked. The video sound doesn't begin to compare to the sound on the field; one P an two O motors at the same time, followed by two N motors at first movement. BTW, Bozo Motor Works, (BMW), is a joke description for a group of folks who regularly get together and make motors at MDRA. It is not a company, does not sell motors, or commerce in propellant or motors.

There will be more photos and video. Earl Cagle, from Point 39 Productions, made the trip and video taped as only he can. More to come, stand by..

BTW, can you hear me now??(;-)

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

How many times do you have to be proven to be a liar before you actually admit it?

Jerry

I predict infinite.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

(;-)

(:-)

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

"So how did ...the shipping documents?"

Who cares? Now be quiet whilst some of us just sit back and enjoy the show.

Feel free to get back on a soapbox and block the view tomorrow.

;-)

Reply to
Al Gloer

Dave have you ever disagreed with Skippy? Ever? You are so consistently his bitch it ain't even funny.

Reply to
Crater

Been asking about it for well over a year and got no info and no invite.

I'm hurt.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

You just can't stand that he is NEUTRAL, can you??

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Skippy's bitch neutral?

Reply to
Crater

Everyone cares how the narc does HIS paperwork!

Everyone cares how PUBLIC entitites do their paperwork.

Oh, BTW if it in any way "furthers a commercial purpose" DOT has ruled their rules apply.

You seem to charge fees, there seems to be commercial product tie-ins, there seems to be compensation for expenses.

Etc.

You are the king of throwing rocks from a glass house!!

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

They probably feared you were a DOT investigator.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Not exactly sure what you are talking about. I was just poking a little fun.

I don't charge anybody for anything. except my employer ~ and I don't charge him anything near enough.

Is there some bylaw here that says every post has to to have a political spin or a comment by JI? Can't we just sit back every now and then and watch the rockets fly? Especially big honking ones...

Reply to
Al Gloer

Well Jerry, if the "narc" ever ships motors deliberately mislabled as "model aircraft parts" via common carrier, then you'd have a point.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Big Fine wrote:

Reply to
RayDunakin

I wouldn't know, since it hasn't been done yet. The fact is, you did NOT personally "truck" the motors that got you in trouble. You shipped them, and did so illegally.

Reply to
RayDunakin