That's one big rocket.

Or if he (or his charges) transports grains or motors or propellant at all.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Transporting for your own use is permitted.

Reply to
RayDunakin

I replied:

I owe you an apology, Jerry. After I posted this, I realized that my earlier post had been imprecisely worded. When I said that you "never trucked motors" I only meant that in relation to the specific incident for which you were fined by DOT. My post was in response to someone who was attempting to draw a comparison to that incident and another person who may have personally transported their own propellent. I now see that my post was poorly worded and appeared to be saying that you have never personally transported motors at all, which of course, you have on other occasions. Please accept my apology for this confusion.

Reply to
RayDunakin

Then I guess you owe me YET ANOTHER apology.

No. Propellant for a TEAM.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Why would that have been a concern??

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

Reply to
Phil Stein

Cool. Those guys in the pickup really endured a moment of real excitement. :-)

-- Roger

Roger Smith

No comment.

Reply to
Chuck Rudy

In a van marked "Model Airplane Parts". Seems to work sometimes.

"So how did all that propellant get to the launch site"?

Reply to
Chad L. Ellis

The pickup is the fire suppression crew, headed to the launch pad to insure no pad fire. Also, where the pickup is in relation to the booster impact area is about 1/4 mile from the farm road the pickup is driving on.

Fred

Reply to
W. E.Fred Wallace

And one LONG download for a page...