Push to close collets

Hello

Please can anybody help?

I have bought a Myford ML4 based turret lathe to recondition.

The collet, of which I have one sample, are push to close, i.e. the small diameter of the taper is at the front of the collet.

The sample I have was made by Chas Taylor of Birmingham.

Does anybody have any for disposal or know where I can get them from.

Thanks

mike Ousby

Reply to
Mike Ousby

Hi Try R.D. Barrats small tools tel: 01422-205828 they have every concievable collets imagineable, mainly second hand but can normally obtain new if wanted. I use them quite a lot for tooling supplies, seem reasonably priced willing to parcel and post. Normal disclaimer. Cheers Dave

diameter of the

Reply to
Dave Jones