Merlin Missile Solutions Expands Operations at New Facility

Batavia, Ohio - Merlin Missile Solutions Expands Operations at New Facility
November 11, 2003
Merlin Missile Solutions, a provider of "Unique Solutions for High
Performance Rocketry", announces the move of its operations into a new,
expanded facility.
According to Lance Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, "There
has been tremendous demand for our current products and a need for
additional space for the development of new products. Our new facilities
will expand our office space by 200%, quadruple our warehouse area, add a
dedicated R&D and production environment, and the less restrictive zoning
will allow for motor testing and storage."
The new address for Merlin Missile Solutions is:
5802 Baas Road
Batavia, Ohio 45103
Additional information can be found on the Merlin Missile Solutions web site
at

<lknoechel