ROL NEWS--Merlin Missile Solutions Introduces Rocket ID Labels

Merlin Missile Solutions Introduces Rocket ID Labels
September 22, 2003
Web posted at: 12:18 PM EDT
Maineville, Ohio ( ROL Newswire ) -- Merlin Missile Solutions, a
provider of "Unique Solutions for High Performance Rocketry", announces
the introduction of its latest product, ID Labels. According to Lance
Knoechel, president of Merlin Missile Solutions, ID Labels were created
to address the following:
- The frustration caused by the loss of valuable time and money spent on
unrecovered rockets
- The need to include NAR or TRA information on contest rockets, but
irritated by the look of poor detailing
"Unlike most mass-produced labels, our labels are water and friction
resistant. Simple and quick, you can neatly and legibly identify all of
your rockets and rocket accessories with our labels in minutes, not
hours." In addition, Merlin Missile Solutions is offering free shipping
for ID Labels.
Orders may be placed online at
or by contacting:
Merlin Missile Solutions