ROL NEWS--Cowboy Rocketry Offering Sheri's Hot Rocket Kits

Cowboy Rocketry Offering Sheri's Hot Rocket Kits May 19, 2006 Web posted at: 6:38 PM EDT

(ROL Newswire) -- CowboyRocketry.com is pleased to announce it is now handling Sheri's Hot Rockets. Sheri's Hot Rockets currently produces a

1/48 scale Saturn 1b over 55 inches tall and includes a resin 1/48 scale command module with protective booster cover and LES tube.

Cowboy Rocketry's Art Upton Remarked, "We are very glad to add Sheri's Hot Rockets to our kit lineup. The size is large and the detail impressive. These kits will ship in double boxes to protect the parts. We hope to begin shipping them out by the end of next week".

More details on Sheri's Hot Rocket's Saturn 1b can be seen here:

Source: Cowboy Rocketry

Reply to
ROL News