ROL NEWS--BSD High Power Kits Re-released for 2006

BSD High Power Kits Re-released for 2006 March 27, 2006 Web posted at: 12:40 PM EST

Las Vegas, NV (ROL Newswire) -- Just Rockets is please to announce the transfer of ownership of BSD High Power Rocketry is now complete. Just Rockets has contacted all existing BSD High Power dealers to re-establish distribution ties and vendors should now have access once again to the BSD High Power kits. Owner Scott Ulrey commented, ³We are excited about buying the BSD High Power company. We believe these kits to be among the best quality kits on the market and look forward to making them available for the 2006 flying season.² Dealers carrying BSD High Power kits should now have them in stock again for the spring and summer flying season. Customers wishing to purchase a kit can contact their local BSD High Power dealer , the BSD website at

or visit the Just Rockets website at
for more information.

Source: Just Rockets

Reply to