ROL NEWS--LDRS 22 Video Released by Extreme Rocketry

LDRS 22 Video Released by Extreme Rocketry October 28, 2003 Web posted at: 5:04 PM EST

(ROL Newswire ) -- Extreme Rocketry is proud to announce the release of the LDRS 22 (2003) documentary video. Each year the LDRS rocket launch boasts having the biggest and baddest rockets launched in the United States. Held in Kansas, the 2003 launch was no exception to the tradition. Extreme Rocketry captured over 30 projects on the final one hour edited video. Each project features and interview and project flight. Big projects like The Beast and giant full scale, flying porta-potty are featured on this tape. Rocketeer Media owner Brent McNeely states, "We have more projects on this tape than ever before... We are proud to have produced three back-to-back LDRS videos." The VHS tape contains over 60 minutes of video footage while the DVD has several projects included in the bonus material. LDRS 22 Videos may be purchased in both VHS ($19.95) and DVD ($29.95) from the Extreme Rocketry website (

) or from select hobby shops (dealer inquires welcome).

Source: ROL Newswire Service

Reply to
ROL News