ROL NEWS--Kingston Aerospace Becomes Exclusive ShadowAero Canadian Dealer

Kingston Aerospace Becomes Exclusive ShadowAero Canadian Dealer February 27, 2006 Web posted at: 12:18 PM EST

(ROL Newswire) -- ShadowAero is pleased to welcome their exclusive Canadian dealer, Kingston Aerospace. "To better service our friends north of the border, Kingston Aerospace is now the exclusive Canadian dealer for ShadowAero products. We are very impressed with Kingston's professional business standard, and we look forward to a long and prosperous relationship with them," stated Dave Triano, Founder of ShadowAero.

ShadowAero is well known for their expertise in the field of advanced composite construction and participation in extreme rocketry projects. Their video series on Advanced Composite Techniques has put aerospace quality airframe construction within reach of the everyday flyer.

"We are very excited about bringing ShadowAero's products to Canadians." said Bill Hughes, owner of Kingston Aerospace. "Having LDRS in Canada last year has fueled the interest in extreme projects. Dave's video teaches builders how to move past paper and plywood ­ which you have to do if you truly wish to go extreme."

Kingston Aerospace recently launched an on-line catalogue and secure ordering process. Customer's can order products for immediate shipment or for delivery at a launch. Kingston Aerospace has been serving high power rocketry flyers for over five years.

Please visit

and
for more information on product selection and availability.

ShadowAero

2260 Dover Dr. South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150 USA 530-544-7423 530-544-9993 fax   Kingston Aerospace 829 Norwest Road, Suite 212 Kingston, Ontario, CANADA K7P 2N3 613-540-4368 613-384-9383 fax

Source: ShadowAero

Reply to
ROL News