ROL NEWS--Aerospace Speciality Products Experiences Problems

Aerospace Speciality Products Experiences Problems
December 1, 2003
Web posted at: 12:43 PM EST
(ROL Newswire ) -- Aerospace Speciality Products' web site was down for
a few hours on Saturday, November 29th due to a minor server problem.
The problem has now been fixed and the site is currently up and running.
However, as a result of the down time, it appears that some emails were
lost. ASP requests that all customers who might have sent emails during
that time contact ASP again. The ASP site may be found at:
.
Source: ROL Newswire Service
Reply to
ROL News
How does this merit a ROL NEWS release? It is not like ASP is Amazon or Ebay or similiar.
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert
ROL posted a release about some new ASP kits Saturday, and then ASP's problems began. As a result of the post, I tried to get to their website. I'm sure others did, too.
So, for closure, it is appropriate that ROL issue another release to clarify the situation for any users who might have been wondering.
Doug
Reply to
Doug Sams
In article , "Doug Sams" wrote:
Is ROL going to post the availability of U.S. Rockets model rocket kits as well per a news release draft sent to them or as modified by mutual consent?
Jerry
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Only if your web site is down for an hour.
Phil
Phil Stein
Reply to
Phil Stein