RCS Rocket Motor Components Email Problems Fixed

RCS Rocket Motor Components Email Problems Fixed September 2, 2003 Web posted at: 7:33 PM EDT

(ROL Newswire ) -- RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc., a vendor for a wide variety of rocket motor parts and related products, recently discovered they were not receiving any of the emails from their website found at

. The problem was traced back to a server upgrade where the email accounts were not configured properly. The result was all emails submitted to RCS through the email link for the last five months were not forwarded to RCS for response. On September 2, 2003 the problem was identified and fixed.

RCS is currently reviewing all emails received during this period in an attempt to answer questions and contact those who have placed orders during the five month period. The company wishes to express it deepest apologies to customers who have not received replies to emails and orders. Visit

for more information.

Source: ROL Newswire Service

Reply to
ROL News

Haha. You can tell how much Gary pays attentions to RCS. 5 months huh?

Pax

Reply to
Paxton

Ahhh, the internet . . .

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

ROFL!!

or

Ahhh the internet.

Nothing is ever his fault. It was the phenolic supplier. . . .

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I guess I know why my nozzles never arrived!!!!!!!

Reply to
LAROCK69

Or your credit card billed.

Reply to