ROL NEWS--RCS Now Accepts Major Credit Cards

RCS Now Accepts Major Credit Cards
April 27, 2004
Web posted at: 1:52 PM EDT
(ROL Newswire) -- RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc. is pleased
to announce that it now accepts all major credit cards for RCS product
purchases, including MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express. A
new order form that includes areas for entering customer credit card
information is available for download in PDF format from the "Products"
and "Contact" pages on the RCS website at

Source: RCS Rocket Motor Components (RCS), Inc.
Reply to
ROL News
It is if you wanted to order with a credit card from RCS in the past. RCS was only doing Paypal or check/MO before and there are some people that refuse to do Paypal or don't have Internet access.
I'm sure RCS needs to take credit cards now since they will be selling all of the Aerotech stuff.
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert
RCS
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Worthy of front page press release on ROL?...gimme a break. Lots of rocketry businesses decide to get merchant accounts, big deal. Besides that, Gary already was able to take credit cards previously under the Aerotech name, so I'm sure it was no big personal hurdle or accomplishment.
Wahoo everybody...Gary switched his merchant account over to RCS!
Mike Fisher
Reply to
Mfreptiles
It's a big story for thaose that like to kiss certain asses .
Reply to
Phil Stein
Like ROL kissing Gary's ass for example?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Sounds about right to me.
Reply to
Phil Stein
I wonder when RCS will can the Aerotech website and bring it inhouse to the RCS website ?
shockie B)
Reply to
shockwaveriderz
That should be headline news on ROL. Another non event. Why do you care? Did I miss something?
Reply to
Phil Stein
It doesn't have to. It is like the usrockets deal now. It is a brand.
Gary is like Jerry :)
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Humm, I know it was not the $13 a month for the merchant account keeping him from doing it.
It must have been the cost for setting up a real website shopping cart on the RCS domain. Much more costly.
So, since very few probably ordered RCS parts, compared to Aero-tech motors, it probably made no since to e-enable the RCS website until the revenue stream came in to make it worht while.
that would be my take on it.
Reply to
almax
Is there some other, more pressing rocketry news that should have been there? If not, what's the problem?
Reply to
RayDunakin
27 CFR 555.141-a-8 affirmed?
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
No problem. Just found it amusing that getting a credit card machine reprogrammed from one company name to another was big news, but that's just me.
Mike Fisher
Reply to
Mfreptiles
That's old news.
Reply to
RayDunakin
Why should they? I believe the Aerotech name was one of the things RCS bought. Many businesses have websites under multiple brand names.
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert
There is no shopping cart on the Aerotech web site either, yet they accepted credit cards.
A lot of small retailers pay for inventory via credit cards, so RCS needed to be able to take credit cards.
Brian Elfert
Reply to
Brian Elfert