ROL NEWS--Extreme Rocketry Products Now Available at Kingston Aerospace

Extreme Rocketry Products Now Available at Kingston Aerospace June 24, 2005 Web posted at: 12:49 PM EDT

(ROL Newswire) -- Kingston Aerospace is pleased to announce the addition of Extreme Rocketry magazine, books and videos to their growing list of rocketry products. To celebrate, Rocketeer Media, the publisher of Extreme Rocketry, and Kingston Aerospace are giving away twenty-five copies of July's issue of the magazine to the first twenty-five customers at LDRS 24.

"Extreme Rocketry is our favorite high power rocketry magazine," states Kingston Aerospace owner, Bill Hughes. "Making Extreme Rocketry magazine available to our customers on-line and on-site is part of our ongoing effort to make great rocketry products accessible and affordable to all Canadians."

Every issue of Extreme Rocketry is filled with great rocket photos, articles and launch reports covering the major launches in North America.

Kingston Aerospace is Eastern Canada's largest high power rocketry vendor. They are dedicated to ensuring high power rocketry motors, hardware, components, electronics, apparel and supplies are accessible and affordable for all Canadian builders and flyers.

Source: Kingston Aerospace

Reply to
ROL News