CBR NEWS -- Sunward Aerospace Kits

Cowboy Rocketry announced today that they are now carrying the Sunward Aerospace kit line of model rockets.

"Cowboy Rocketry is pleased to be taking on the line of Sunward Aerospace kits. They represent great looking fighter jet designs and have some of the best quality parts and laser cut balsa I have seen in packaged rocket goods", said Art Upton, chief cook and bottle washer at Cowboy Rocketry.

Art further commented, "Cowboy Rocketry likes to represent a line of quality rocket goods and parts to our customers. The sturdy bag packaging of the Sunward kits reflect quality to us. We found the UPC codes on the products allowed us to quickly integrate the items into our point of sale and internet retail portal.

They have some great parts too, don't forget to check out their BT-56 Fighter Canopy Nose cones at only $5 per pair under our nose cone shopping aisle"

While reflecting overall about Cowboy Rocketry,

"While we may not be the rock bottom cost on everything, we like to be fair overall in all our pricing while not engaging in price wars that can devaluate a product quickly" Art declared.

The Sunward Products can be found by clicking here on Cowboy Rocketry's web site catalog:

Or just by visiting

ArtU