[Planet News] CowboyRocketry.com has sale on Loki ARTS altimeters

Art Upton of CowboyRocketry remarked they have a very limited supply of Ozark/Loki ARTS altimeters on sale. They also have the new Perfect Flite Alt45K, and their MAWD. Art quipped he expects the stock on hand to sell out fast, so visit soon.

More info on the products and prices can be found at:

Darrell D. Mobley

Site is not loading as of 8:05PM dst

Reply to
Pete Pemberton

as of 8:35 PM it loads just fine!

Les.

Reply to
Les Kramer

Maybe I'm not looking at some special sale page on the website, but how does $4 off a $180 MSRP merit a press release from Planet News?

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

It's better than the "we now have UPC codes" PR that was posted on another forum and posted here! :)

Reply to
AZ Woody

It's news that they have ARTS at all. They are in short supply right now.

-JT

Reply to
Jeff Taylor

Whats the thickness of the bag that it ships in? Thats the REAL question...

Reply to
Aaron

For Good reason.......They Rock!

Mark " I own 2 ARTS Boards" Palmer

Reply to
Mark A Palmer

Thanks Jeff,

that is the news I was trying to get out, that we had some in stock

that number is getter smaller however as they get purchased.

yesterday we did have our webserver get real slow about 30mins before the Planet news announcement and many might have got time out error messages yesterday evening.

Sorry for the time outs to those who tired to get to the website.

Art Upton

Reply to
ArtU

To sweeten the deal on the ARTS

they will come in a very heavy mil bag, and we will program, print and apply a Bar Code of your choice to the packge.

Art Upton

Reply to
ArtU

The press release should have had the fact they were in stock as an emphasis then instead of a headline saying they were on sale.

I have a Loki ARTS and it works just fine. I would buy another if need be.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

Good Point !

my bad, sorry ;)

Art

Reply to
ArtU

Damn! You have it all.

Reply to
Phil Stein

Why would they announce them being on sale if they didn't have them? Have any other great suggestions? Are you happy with the heavy bag and the bar code?

Maybe you should start writing press releases so we can pick them apart.

Phil Stein

Reply to
Phil Stein

Cheers! ?

Reply to
Bob Kaplow

Available for sale and on sale are two different things. The headline implied they are on sale. $4 off on $180 hardly merits a press release.

Now, a headline that said ARTS were available for sale and something in the press release mentioning limited availibilty would make the press release far more newsworthy.

Companies send out press releases all day long, but it doesn't mean the media publishes them all.

I don't have any reason to write one, so I won't. I'll admit that I probably could not write a good one, but I also have the common sense to know what makes good content for one even if I couldn't write it properly.

Brian Elfert

Reply to
Brian Elfert

NOW THAT's A DEAL ! :)