Is Descon dead and gone? Any interest?

Please advise.....
Nick

On 24 Jun 2005 06:51:41 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@rocketreviews.com"

The designs in the contests are cool to see, even if I'm not yet capable of reproducing them...
Eldred
On 24 Jun 2005 06:51:41 -0700, " snipped-for-privacy@rocketreviews.com"

I hope not I think it is great fun.
Cheers Mike 8-{>
-- UKRA #1208 L2 RSO EARS # 1118 TRA #3207 L1 -=*=- Gravity is a harsh Mistress -=*=- -=*=- The Tick -=*=- Remove .co.uk from Reply To: address.
On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 21:49:18 GMT, Mike Roberts

Although we're the only ones who have responded, so I dunno...
Eldred

Naw, I very interested. It's just that (until the other day) I've been in lurk mode for the past several months. I hope there is more interested.
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Damerau
President, NEPRA

You just keep scaring people away with your flying works of art...<g>
Eldred

LOL! Thanks, but I've entered many Descon's, and only took first place once. There are much better builders out there than me.
Doc
--

Drake "Doc" Damerau
President, NEPRA