Descon13: What's it going to be.....

Let's start the input for Descon13.....
Reply to
EMRR
Hopefully, something a little simpler this time. Like a mid-power cluster with dual deployment.
Reply to
zak orion
If we're alternating each DESCON as theme & then no-theme, let the next one be anything goes, no restrictions or parameters . -- Richard Hickok
Reply to
Rhhickok
"Cluster Luck!"
Any idea at all involving a cluster of 4 or more motors.
Voter's choice, no mission points (except it has to fly).
"EMRR" wrote:
Reply to
BB
Close, but not quite.
Any idea at all...
- Robert Galejs
BB wrote:
Reply to
Robert Galejs
Yes, I have a new cluster I want to submit.
Reply to
L & K
Just because you are already working on one........
besides, this one "should" be a free for all.
Reply to
Tater Schuld
yes lets! another no theme I vote, of course, this may end up beign a grudge match :)
Reply to
Tater Schuld
Plus, if this one's a non-theme DESCON, it'll give everybody that many months to debate/ argue about the theme of the subsequent DESCON. -- Richard "heading to the Verizon store to get "my first cell phone"' Hickok
Reply to
Rhhickok
Totally agreed, I never bothered with this one after all was said and done, I ordered the kit, but found it far too restrictive. I guess I am not as creative as some of you, as you were wonderfully creative, and did a great job. I also missed the voting in the news group, as if was fun to hear what other's opinions were on each of the designs.
Chris
Reply to
DaDfLash
Oh, I'm also supposed to ask if someone else would like to administer it. I am willing, but in the spirit RMR ownership, if there is someone else... please advise.
Nick
Reply to
EMRR
free for all sounds good.
Reply to
zak orion
NICK! I think you got your idea for Descon 14
Reply to
Tater Schuld
...crickets chirping in background...
I think you did an outstanding job! Please continue!
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
Ditto!
-- Drake "Doc" Damerau
NEPRA President NAR Section 614 NAR 79986 L3
Remove "My Shorts" to reply
Reply to
Doc
"The best jobs in rocketry are thankless ones." - Jerry Irvine
Reply to
Jerry Irvine
Yeah, keep at it.
P.S. I;m happy with "themeless" (which is supposed to alternate with themed IIRC), but also happy with a cluster theme if that's what the hivemind decrees.
P.P.S. Yes, really going to build something for the next contest, really. (Last one was too tough for me)
Reply to
Darren J Longhorn
Sounds good to me. Plus having 13 as open gives some of us time to design, build, and fly something that fits.
The only rule I'd add to this: no 30 D12 Snitch entries allowed!
Bob Kaplow