Ellis Mountain I230

Why is the total impulse and thrust curve so radically different on this motor based on whether you look at EM data or tripoli data?

Koen

Reply to
Koen O. Loeven

That was the chronic question in 1984 before the first USR motors were certified by TRA.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I have no idea, but I've flown two I230's and I got similar resaults, but they dident look like either of the two, I can send the R-DAS file if you would really like to see. - Theo

Reply to
Theo McD.