Descon13: Officially Closed!

All prizes have been claimed. All prize donors and winners have been "connected" via e-mail.

Thanks, again for all the sponsors:

Aerocon Rockets -

Applewhite Rockets -
High Power Rocketry -
Rocketry -
Rockets -
's 3rd Rocketry -
Hobbies -
-
-
Dynamic Systems -
-
Rockets -
Rockets -
-
On to Descon14. Look for webpage updates throughout next week.

Regards, Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Alphabetically :-(

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

This is how they were listed for Descon13. Descon14 will start the in-order of response, as listed so far:

U.S. Rockets -

-
-
-
Applewhite Rockets -
-
Press -
Rocketry -
Rockets -
- no website

Regards, Nick

Reply to
EMRR

Jerry,

It's funny, the 2 guys usually on the bottom alphabetically are on the top when "in-order of response" is used. I still think I may go "AAAXAVIEN" or "1-XAVIEN", then I can get the best of both worlds ;-)

Seriously, I am happy to support DESCON, I love the way the ideas come to life. There is always such a great turnout, thanks everybody for making DESCON fun. Nick, as always, great job!

Best regards, Steve

Steven Kosmerchock * XAVIEN * Phoenix, Az USA

snipped-for-privacy@xavien.com

Reply to
XAVIEN

We're number 10 (or 50), we try harder :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I must admit, that Steve (Xavien) was actually FIRST to respond. The only reason Jerry (USRockets) is listed first is because he sent me a box of (10) Fire&Forget Rockets to use as prizes in Descon and EMRR contests. The last of these is being used for Descon14...

...so for Descon15, unless he sends me another box soon (perhaps of a different kit), then ya got a shot Steve!

Nick

Reply to
EMRR

I want to see X at the top, so all I have to do is delay shipment for a week? :)

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry,

That is so considerate! Go ahead and send it, I figure 10 rockets beat the crap out of 1 electronic gizmo.......

Sounds like Nick could sale ice to eskimos with his "powers of persuassion" ;-).

Steve

Reply to
XAVIEN

These love-fests rock. Such a dramatic difference from typical rmr fare.

Like the old days BTW.

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

Jerry,

I have nothing against you, I don't know you or your history. To me everything is "word of mouth". Just like with one of the other gentlemen on the list, Ray D.(author of "Staging High Power Rockets", which is a pretty cool book!), I know nothing about you folks other then what I see. I judge nobody currently, I haven't the right because I have no history with you folks. I know / met a few people on the list and they are great! I answer to a higher power, my wife! ;-)

I guess we can get back to the regular RMR tradition, Jerry is a "tird" ;-) Hopefully now the rest of the RMR crew is happy.

Steve

Steve Kosmerchock * XAVIEN * Phoenix, Az USA

snipped-for-privacy@xavien.com

Reply to
XAVIEN

That's going to start a spelling correction thread :)

turd.

Jerry

Reply to
Jerry Irvine

I was wondering who would pick up on it. Since the last few most discussed threads have been "you" bashing and spelling corrections. It has worked out well for me though, since I am an engineer by trade, it's nice to read "non technical" things every so often ;-).

Steve

Reply to
XAVIEN

I wonder if that explains rmr generally?

Reply to
Jerry Irvine