Where have all the posters gone

Gosh it's been quiet on this Ng for a few days now .so to kickstart the
activity pictures of the Wessex s.e.c. crankup at Nunney today on ---
.I also have a low res video but Webshots is playing silly b*****s and
will not upload it .Will try later.
Mike.H.
Reply to
Mike.H.
Looks like a good turnout, Sunday mornings are difficult for me, I should be at the evening crankups later in the year.
Reply to
crn
Mike,
Feeling lonely :-)) I have been very busy work wise and in the last three weeks have only been home for four nights spending the rest of the time in hotels where WiFi is slow and googling the NG a pain so I have stayed quiet. Been out with Dan Howden and Hugh Stannard today to the Prickwillow Pumping Station Museum Ely and also the Cambridge Pumping Station Museum and the ending up at Dan's place in the Fens for a cuppa. Pictures and Video to follow.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
We probably passed you :-))
Had to go to the other side of Boston to pick up a fridge/freezer for herself, saw the signs but zoomed past with blinkers on!
Just about to leave Spilsby when we all realised (me, sister and Rita) that none of us had brought wallet or CC's along, each thinking the others had....
Never had so much economy out of my van on the way back :-))
The sellers of the fridge were going back to Oz, the guy lived in Newcastle, not far from Reg Ingold.
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Peter A Forbes
Didn't you know? Bill Posters has finally been prosecuted.
Reply to
Dave Liquorice
Travelling in cog neto sorry Mitsubishi L200 :-))
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman
"Mike.H." wrote (snip)
Still here, honest. Just not a lot happening at the moment.
Already loaded your pump and some other stuff into boot to pass to Kim at Enstone - anyone else going?
Nick H
Reply to
Nick H
Not going myself, just bought an Onan water-cooled genny on the weekend which will keep me happy for a day or two!
Peter -- Peter & Rita Forbes Email: snipped-for-privacy@easynet.co.uk
Peter A Forbes
Nick,
I shall be there with loads of Castor wheels and a few more bits.
Martin P
Reply to
campingstoveman