Where have all the posts gone?

Haven't seen a post here since July 3rd. Are all of you on vacation?

Best regards Kjell Aa

Reply to
Kjell Aanvik

Best regards Kjell Aa ============================= Must be your news server. I've seen at least 50 posts daily. Today there were 72 when I opened Outlook.

Reply to
Carrell

of which, all of 12 (counting the one I am replying to) were actually on topic

bob

Reply to
Bob Cowell

I think we are all too busy with silly political arguments

David - who is one of the worst offenders

Reply to
quietguy

You've probably filtered out all the people who can't figure out this newsgroups is about R/C planes.

Reply to
C G

Maybe we can get the name of this group changed to "Bash the USA" and then start a new modeling group - MODERATED, like rec.guns.

Red S.

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Unfortunately, I'm not crazy about the way that one is moderated. I prefer to see the posts real time rather than in batches of 50-100 when the moderator gets to them. It seems most of the useful discussion has gone to places like RCU.

Reply to
C G

IMHO A small price top pay for a forum that is kept on track and free of OT trash.

I wonder how others feel about a similarly moderated R/C forum. I guess the growth of RCU and e-Zone have answered that question already.

RS

Reply to
Red Scholefield

Reply to