AVENTURA TWIN FLYING BOAT DUTCH ROLL???

One of our club members test flew his new aventura twin flying boat from hobby lobby at our field last night and the plane has a pronouced wobble or dutch roll in level flight. It appears to get worse on lower throttle settings.

anyone flying this model who could comment?

Other than the above problem it is a neat little ship. tons of power...practically flies out of your hand on a hand launch (no water at our flying site) and slows and lands as smoothly as anything I've ever flown.

however the wobble is very pronounced!!!

stock setup built as per instructions.

cheers astroflyer

park flyer plans

astroflyer