Shuns,etc. - returning this NG to sanity.

One advantage of the proposed shun is that the group of
prominent infantile attention seekers (in the main, Stevenson,
Blackmore, Jeffery, Heapy, Nellwood & Howard) will, perhaps,
now behave in a more mature manner befitting a public discussion
forum, a forum to which young people may be attracted?
Their collective behaviour in recent months has been shameful and
perhaps has been responsible for putting off recruits to model
engineering?
Resorting to infantile tirades and also threats of violence is an entirely
inappropriate way of expressing disagreement with others' viewpoints.
Indeed, when that public expression of an inner infantility has arisen
because of pig-ignorance about the configuration of PC's driving
steeper motors, perhaps a straightforward retraction and apology
would be more appropriate than the astounding display of temper
tantrums that came from Stevenson originally?
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
Hey, Bean!!! you cretinous lump of smeg, please add me to your list, as I too am feeling very infantile, and would happily bop you with something heavy if get within arms length. This is an engineering group, and I would appreciate it to stay that way.
Joules (seething quietly, almost)
Reply to
Joules
It has always been an engineering group from my contributions - check them and you'll see the truth of that.
It would not be an engineering group if the rather silly and childish comments that you interject below held sway.
Grow up.
Stupid boy.
Reply to
Airy R. Bean
The idea of a 'shun' is that you don't reply. At all. In any way. Even if you're 'seething'. Have a beer, chill out, watch the film 'the Longest Day'. HTH.
Reply to
Binary Era
The idea of a 'shun' is that you don't reply. At all. In any way. Even if you're 'seething'. Have a beer, chill out, watch the film 'the Longest Day', or one that shows how the Germans started WWII.
Get Newsblock installed and running, it seems highly effective. HTH.
Reply to
Binary Era