testing this NG

You passed
Reply to
Digital Cowboy
How many questions and how long have we got? Chek
Reply to
Chek
Bugger, someone can count higher than me.
Reply to
Spencer
"Is it safe ?"
Reply to
Richard Brooks
Oh Crap! It's dentist time...
Reply to
Chris
Isn't there supposed to be a Martin B-10 hanging in this clubhouse?
Beers,
The Keeper (of too much crap)
Reply to
Keeper
Yup, that's what I thought... a test post. Beers all 'round, bartender. Mr Faxon is paying!
RobG
Keeper wrote
Reply to
Rob Grinberg
That's what I thought when I saw the ZELL model subject header in another thread.
Richard.
Reply to
Richard Brooks
I think Dan was in for some "renovations". There are a couple of pathetic little rubber doughnuts crushed in the corner that look familiar.
Reply to
Jeff C
"Die wiesse Engel! Die weisse Engel!" I always liked Olivier but man he was a prick in that movie...
Frank Kranick
Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.
No, I'm sorry. The correct answer is 42. That's 42.
Doug Wagner
Reply to
Doug Wagner
Life, the universe, and everything...
Reply to
Chris
Maybe that's what they wanted ? Doddery old Aryan snottiness.
Richard.
Reply to
Richard Brooks
I'm sorry, I thought it was miter saw.