testing this NG

Reply to
Digital Cowboy

How many questions and how long have we got? Chek

Reply to
Chek

Bugger, someone can count higher than me.

Reply to
Spencer

"Is it safe ?"

Reply to
Richard Brooks

Reply to
Chris

Isn't there supposed to be a Martin B-10 hanging in this clubhouse?

Beers,

The Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper

Yup, that's what I thought... a test post. Beers all 'round, bartender. Mr Faxon is paying!

RobG

Keeper wrote

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

That's what I thought when I saw the ZELL model subject header in another thread.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I think Dan was in for some "renovations". There are a couple of pathetic little rubber doughnuts crushed in the corner that look familiar.

Reply to
Jeff C

"Die wiesse Engel! Die weisse Engel!" I always liked Olivier but man he was a prick in that movie...

Frank Kranick

Reply to
Francis X. Kranick, Jr.

No, I'm sorry. The correct answer is 42. That's 42.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

Reply to
Chris

Maybe that's what they wanted ? Doddery old Aryan snottiness.

Richard.

Reply to
Richard Brooks

I'm sorry, I thought it was miter saw.