Hobby Shop near APG?

I'm going down to Aberdeen this week and want to know where is the local hobby
shop to check out.
TIA
Rob Gronovius
Modern US armor at

Rob Gronovius
The Gift Shop at the museum itself is your best bet -- it's full retail price, but it carries most current kits and the profits go to support the Museum.
The next nearest good shop is 90 miles away in DC (Granddad's at Exit 54 off the I-495 side of the beltway.)
Cookie Sewell
Reply to
AMPSOne
Rob
Ending up anywhere in Yorkshite? Im in Sheffield............
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Jules,
I think he means Aberdeen in Maryland in the US of A.
JH
Reply to
Polo Player
Oh.thats pretty stupid of me.
better be quiet now, already look a fool! ta
Reply to
JULIAN HALES
Don't worry too much, Jules. We have lots of placenames here inherited from the old country. I'm in Lancaster myself. :)
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Reply to
Bill Banaszak