Going To A Real Hobby Lobby

I live n Ohio,& the HLs around here are stocked standard,if thats a
''store ''word.I'm going to Kansas City (yeah I know) forTgiving & the
HLs out there are way better,1 full ailse,top to
bottom,m-o-d-e-l-s-!.I'm sure the selection will be great.just wish
there were more sci-fi themed models there.
Reply to
teem
if you are going via 1-44, the one on battlefront in springfield, ma, usually has a good selection.
I reside in Kent,the nearest HL is in Medina,been meaningto get over there.As For Missouri the HL is in Lees Summit,Its a straight shot over I-70 after Columbus.>> I live n Ohio,& the HLs around here are stocked standard,if thats a >> ''store ''word.I'm going to Kansas City (yeah I know) forTgiving & the >> HLs out there are way better,1 full ailse,top to >> bottom,m-o-d-e-l-s-!.I'm sure the selection will be great.just wish >> there were more sci-fi themed models there. > >Where in the OH are you? Springfield's HL has both sides of one isle, auto >on one, military on the other, stocked fairly well (unless it is after one >of their sales). The new one in Huber Heights is OK but they just opened.
Reply to
teem