Going To A Real Hobby Lobby

I live n Ohio,& the HLs around here are stocked standard,if thats a ''store ''word.I'm going to Kansas City (yeah I know) forTgiving & the HLs out there are way better,1 full ailse,top to bottom,m-o-d-e-l-s-!.I'm sure the selection will be great.just wish there were more sci-fi themed models there.

Reply to
teem

if you are going via 1-44, the one on battlefront in springfield, ma, usually has a good selection.

teem