Looking for display model vendors

My company would like to have a couple of display models of proposed airplanes / space vehicles made. I have been searching all over the Internet and thus far all the model makers I've spoken with want $3,000 to $4,000 for the first one and $300 for the rest. In the past I have paid about $200 each for nice solid wood display models made in the Philippines, but all my usual sources have over the past year dried up.

Can anyone recommend a source of 1/24th or 1/35th (or thereabouts) scale, custom solid wooden nicely painted display models? I've tried PacMin, David Merriman, U.S. DataPlates and several others. Any suggestions appreciated. You can also e-mail me at " snipped-for-privacy@engineer.com"

Aleta Jackson XCOR Aerospace

Reply to
Aleta Jackson

Craig